Ecom360 Conference 2019: About What’s Next In E-commerce!
In the previous articles, we were talking about the importance of being a part of any digital event, including e-commerce, retail, conversions, and affiliate marketing events, conference, and webinars.
In addition, through a valuable series of informative articles, we have also discussed how these big events are helping you grow your business, be informed with the trending in e-commerce, retail, conversions, affiliate marketing, social media, and digital marketing, and being updated with all things that matter your niche.
Otherwise, we had showcased a great group of top digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, retail, conversions, and affiliate marketing conference that will be organized across this month, such as:
- eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019:
It is a three-day event, which is considered to be The eCommerce and Digital Marketing Conference for Asia’s Leading Retail Innovators; it had been taken place from 05 – 07 of March 2019 at Sheraton Towers Singapore.
- eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019:
eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019 is a two-day event, which will be produced from 07 – 08 of March 2019 at The InterContinental Berlin, Germany, Europe.
- Affiliate Summit Europe | Amsterdam 2019:
Affiliate Summit Europe | Amsterdam 2019 is a three-day event, which will be organized from 12 -14 of March 2019 at RAI Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Don’t let this big and valuable conference miss you anymore.
But, in this article, we will talk about one of the top-rated e-commerce events around the world, which introduce a great suite of trending topics related to all aspects of the e-commerce industry, including retail, social e-commerce, ROI, conversions, affiliate marketing, digital marketing, and social media. This big e-commerce event is Ecom360 Conference 2019.
On this front, it should be pointed out that Ecom360 Conference 2019 is produced and organized by Scandiweb, as one of its great series of digital events, conferences, webinars that are held in many big countries and cities around the world, especially across Europe.
These great events focus on a great variety of digital marketing fields, such as e-commerce, retail, ROI, conversions, Amazon advertising, social media advertising, marketing technology, marketing strategy, social media marketing, search marketing, and publishing. It is also considered to be one of the industry’s leaders in eCommerce since 2003.
Ecom360 Conference 2019 is a one-day conference, which is gathering an effective set of the best industry’s leaders, speakers, experts, and peers in all fields of the e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing, and digital marketing.
Ecom360 Conference 2019 will take place on the 15th Of March 2019 at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga, Latvia.
Ecom360 Conference 2019 Main Speakers:
- Mario Vinasco – Marketing Analytics and Data Science Lead At Uber.
- Ajit Sivadasan – VP/GM Global eCommerce At Lenovo.
- Rudi Anggono – Head of Creative + Strategic Visioning At Google.
- Jasper Knoben – ASIA-Pacific eCommerce director At Philips.
- Ben Marks – Magento Evangelist At Magento.
- Pavan Pidugu – Leader of International Store Transformations At Walmart.
- Dianna Yau – Programm Product Manager At Facebook.
- Victoria Hanson – Director At Times Journeys NYT.
- Ankit Agarwal – Director of Marketing At Accel.
- Alexa Hubley – Marketing Strategy At Yandex.
Ecom360 Conference 2019 Top Topics:
- Artificial Intelligence in Global Marketing.
- Building a Multi-Billion Online Brand.
- Creative Decisions On a Global Scale.
- Social commerce
- E-Commerce Trends 2019
- Amazon Advertising
- Distributed commerce
- The Omnichannel Expectation
- Customer engagement
- Blockchain for E-Commerce
Ecom360 Conference 2019 Attendees:
- Heads of eCommerce and eCommerce directors.
- Growth Leaders and Digital Marketers.
- Digital Product Owners, Strategists, and CXOs.
- Creatives and Art Directors.
- Anyone interested in digital business growth and future trends.
Ecom360 Conference 2019 Tickets Pricing:
- Executive – 520 Eur
- Full Pass – 255 Eur
- Reserve Your Seat – Pay Later