Industry Insights Summit | California 2019.. A Must-Attend E-commerce Insights Conference
Remember, this article is considered to be one of our series of articles that showcase top-rated E-commerce, Retail, Conversions, ROI, and Affiliate Marketing events, conferences, summits, and webinars, which are held in several big countries around the world.
This series of events’ articles including:
- eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019:
It is a three-day event, which is considered to be The eCommerce and Digital Marketing Conference for Asia’s Leading Retail Innovators; it had been taken place from 05 – 07 of March 2019 at Sheraton Towers Singapore.
- eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019:
eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019 is a two-day event, which will be produced from 07 – 08 of March 2019 at The InterContinental Berlin, Germany, Europe.
- Affiliate Summit Europe | Amsterdam 2019:
Affiliate Summit Europe | Amsterdam 2019 is a three-day event, which will be organized from 12 -14 of March 2019 at RAI Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Don’t let this big and valuable conference miss you anymore.
- Ecom360 Conference 2019: About What’s Next In E-commerce!:
Ecom360 Conference 2019 is a one-day conference, which is gathering an effective set of the best industry’s leaders, speakers, experts, and peers in all fields of the e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing, and digital marketing.Ecom360 Conference 2019 will take place on the 15th Of March 2019 at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga, Latvia.
- One-To-One Retail E-Commerce Conference | Monaco 2019:
One-To-One Retail E-Commerce Conference | Monaco 2019 is considered to be one of the smartest e-commerce and retail conference that held around the world and offer a great set of opportunities to all attendees to be informed with the latest and the trending in e-commerce, retail, conversions, ROI, affiliate marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, and social media. It will be organized from 19 to 21 March at Grimaldi Forum, Monaco, France.
But, through this new article, we will continue our great series and talk about one of the most important e-commerce events that will be held this year; this big conference is Industry Insights Summit | California 2019.
Industry Insights Summit | California 2019 is considered to be one of the most informative e-commerce, retail, conversions, ROI, and affiliate marketing events, as it will introduce a great knowledge about important e-commerce insights, which help all marketers, advertisers, retailers, affiliates, and all people who are working in the e-commerce industry, face all challenges that block their road to the success.
On this front, it should be noted that the Industry Insights Summit | California 2019 is powered by The L.A. Office, which also presents a smart series of large e-commerce, innovations, retail, affiliate marketing, B2b marketing, B2c marketing, and digital marketing events, summits, and conference across the USA. This great suite of conferences is focusing on a great package of topics, such as digital marketing, brand marketing, social media, content marketing, marketing strategies, and social media marketing.
One of the great advantages of the Industry Insights Summit | California 2019, which make it a must-attend conference is the great set of workshops, sessions, presentations, and talks, in addition to introducing a great package of hand-picked speakers, experts, and advisory board.
Industry Insights Summit | California 2019 is a 4-day summit that will be held from 27-30 of March 2019 at The Surf & Sand Resort – Laguna Beach, Ca.
Industry Insights Summit | California 2019 Main Speakers:
- Dan Stack – Vice President of National Accounts & Strategic Partnerships At ASHLEY FURNITURE.
- Kristina Levsky – Head of Consumer Communications At DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB.
- Deb Turoczy – Senior Manager, Consumer At JUST BORN.
- Kelly McKeone – VP, Consumer Marketing At MED MEN.
- Erica Williams Simon – Head of Creator’s Lab At SNAP.
- Zach Zimmerman – Business Development Manager, Music & Entertainment At UBER.
- Lisa Siskind Bilgrei – Head of Branded Content, YouTube At YOUTUBE.
- EJ Laratta – VP, Brand Partnerships At RED BULL.
Why Should Attend The Industry Insights Summit | California 2019?!
- Meet Top e-commerce, retail, and conversions Executives.
- Stay Current On New Promotional Trends & Opportunities.
- Network With Key Decision Makers.
- Learn key tactics from important and active industries, as well as new methods and skills to take back to your office.
- In addition to receiving insights and learning about partnership opportunities with eight different brands, everyone will also hear about upcoming promotional initiatives from 15 leading entertainment companies.
Industry Insights Summit | California 2019 Top Topics:
- Partnership Marketing Business
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Technology
- Social Media
- Brand Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Marketing Strategies
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Regular – $1895