Top E-commerce, Retail, and Affiliate Events in August 2019
Every day, there are new updates and changes in the e-commerce, retail, and affiliate industries, so you must be updated with these new formats in time. And, you should know that there are many great and effective ways in which you can be informed with the new in these industries.
Attending big e-commerce, retail, and affiliate events around the world is considered to be one of these great ways, which help all retailers, marketers, advertisers, sellers, affiliates, and all people who are operating in the e-commerce, retail, and affiliate industries worldwide; discover new updates in their business and how to benefit from these new changes in enhancing their work.
Based on that, we collect for you a great list of top e-commerce, retail, and affiliate events, conferences, and summits that are held around the world. Remember that, these events gather a great and professional package of speakers, workshops, talks, and sessions for all its attendees.
Discover these informative e-commerce, retail, and affiliate events and do not let it miss you.
11 – 13 August 2019 | New York, USA
Affiliate Summit East is considered to be one of the biggest events that focus on affiliate marketing. It is also one of the Affiliate Summit’s series of e-commerce, retail, affiliate, digital marketing, and digital strategies conferences that are held regularly around the world.
Affiliate Summit East is offering a great opportunity for all people who are working on affiliate marketing to be informed with the latest in the industry and how to use these updates in their business.
This great affiliate event will take place from August 11, 2019, to August 13, 2019, at New York Marriott Marquis, New York, The USA.
- MIKE ALLEN – Founder At Businesswright Consulting LLC.
- LEANNE ARMSTEAD – Digital Affiliate Marketing Manager At Kroger.
- CLINT ARTHUR – Celebrity Entrepreneur At Clint Arthur TV.
- MELISSA BLAU – Director At iGaming Capital.
- MICHAEL CHUA – Senior Director, Strategic Partnership Development At Ticketmaster.
- Building Marketing Partnerships That Work.
- The Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Essentials.
- How To Drive 25X Return On Investment By Using SMS and Performance Facebook Messenger Marketing.
- Financial Services.
- Affiliate Program Management.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- NETWORKING – $499.
- NETWORKING PLUS – $599.
- VIP – $899.
- AFFILIATE – FREE.
For more details about The Affiliate Summit East Conference, visit the event official website.
2- eTail East 2019
The eCommerce & Omnichannel Conference
August 19 – 22, 2019 | The Sheraton, Boston
The second big e-commerce, retail, and affiliate event this month is eTail East 2019 (The eCommerce & Omnichannel Conference). eTail East 2019 is considered to be one of the most effective, popular, and informative events that discuss top challenges, which face all people who are operating in the e-commerce, retail, and affiliate industries.
eTail East 2019 (The eCommerce & Omnichannel Conference) is one of Worldwide Business Research (WBR)’s series of E-commerce, Retail, Affiliate, B2B marketing, Omnichannel, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Conversions, Branding, and B2c Marketing events that are held annually across many countries around the world.
eTail East 2019 has one objective, which is that helping all marketers, sellers, advertisers, retailers, and all workers in the e-commerce, retail, affiliate, and digital marketing industries increase the profits from their business.
This big e-commerce event will take place from August 19 – 22, 2019 at The Sheraton, Boston, the USA.
- Noam Paransky – Chief Digital Officer At Tapestry.
- Sharon Leite – CEO Of The Vitamin Shoppe.
- Jessica Davidoff – CEO Of State Bags.
- Jason Williams – VP, Customer Technology At DICK’s Sporting Goods.
- Stacey Renfro – EVP, Chief Digital and Customer Experience Officer At The Vitamin Shoppe.
- Reimagining the Global Digital Experience.
- Today’s Omni-Organization.
- Putting The Customer Front and Center.
- Building Momentum To Empower Global Customers To Live Happy And Healthy Lives.
- Omni-Channel Is Table Stakes—What Are You Serving?.
- Shopping At The Edge.
- Attracting A Customer Who’s Inherently Not Looking For You.
- Retailers & Brands: Start From $1,499.
- Venture Capitalists – $1,999.
- Non-Retailers/Others – $3,899.
For more details about The eTail East 2019 (The eCommerce & Omnichannel Conference), visit the event official website.
August 11, 2019 | NEW YORK, NY, USA
The third and last event in the top-rated e-commerce, retail, and affiliate events list is AM Days NEW YORK 2019.
AM Days NEW YORK 2019 is considered to be one of the must-attend affiliate marketing events that discuss a big great suite of important topics related to e-commerce, ROI, retail, affiliate marketing, conversion rate, innovations, and digital marketing.
It also offers a great opportunity for all advertisers, marketers, retailers, sellers, e-commerce persons, and all people who are serious about performance-based affiliate marketing.
On this front, it should be mentioned that AM Days NEW YORK 2019 is presented by Geno Prussakov, as one of its great series of events that focus on Affiliate Program Management, Affiliate/Influencer Synergies. Conversion Optimization. Effective Partner Motivation, Offline Performance Marketing. Performance Marketing Analytics, and Publisher Identification & Onboarding.
AM Days NEW YORK 2019 is a one-day event that will be located on August 11, 2019, at NEW YORK, NY, USA. Do not let this great affiliate marketing event let you anymore.
- Tim Ash – Site Tuners.
- Todd Crawford – Impact.
- Roger Dooley – Speaker, Best Selling Author.
- Ben Edelman – Harvard Business School.
- Bryan Eisenberg – Speaker, Best Selling Author.
- Affiliate Program Management
- Affiliate/Influencer Synergies
- Conversion Optimization
- Effective Partner Motivation
- Identifying & Combatting Fraud
- Legislative Questions/Issues
- Leveraging Emerging Trends
- Mobile Affiliate Marketing
- Offline Performance Marketing
- Performance Marketing Analytics
- Publisher Identification & Onboarding
- Solutions to Challenges and Threats
- Types and Value of Affiliates
- Networking + 1 WS – $679.
- Networking + 2 WS – $889.
- Networking + 3 WS – $999.
- Networking Plus + 1 WS – $749.
- Networking Plus + 2 WS – $959.
- Networking Plus + 3 WS – $1,099.
- VIP + 1 WS – $899.
- VIP + 2 WS – $1,149.
- VIP + 3 WS – $1,279.
For more details about The AM Days NEW YORK 2019, visit the event official website.