Top-Rated Conversion Events to Attend in September 2019
E-commerce updates are renewed items, they do not stop anymore, so you have to be updated with it when it happened. Conversion events are considered to be one of the greatest sources for the latest trends in e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing, sales, B2B, B2C, and digital marketing.
You can not ignore attending top-rated Conversion events that are held around the world if you aim to achieve great success in the e-commerce, retail, and affiliate marketing industries, as well as reach your business goals.
These big Conversion events are also considered to be a great chance for all retailers, advertisers, e-commerce players, affiliates, online store owners, marketers, salespersons, and all workers in those industries to gain valuable knowledge, experience, and skills on their work.
Hence, in this ExpandCart’s new report, we try to gather top-rated Conversion events that will be held through September 2019 in different regions around the world.
These great events will discuss several important topics and challenges in digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing, social media marketing, growth hacking, and conversion rate optimization.
So, we advise you not to let these great set of Conversion events miss you.
Top-Rated Conversion Events in Sep 2019
11-13 September 2019 | San Francisco, USA
The first conference in our listing of the best Conversion events to attend in September 2019 is the Opticon19, which is considered to be one of the biggest events that focus on e-commerce challenges.
As explained in the event’s official website:
“Opticon is the premier digital experience optimization conference, where teams learn to accelerate performance and push the boundaries of experimentation and personalization.”
Opticon19 is a place, where you can meet digital leaders and disruptors, who will tell you how to scale your experimentation program, quantify your ROI, and get the most out of Optimizely with 20+ sessions across 3 tracks.
The Opticon19 event will be produced by Optimizely, which is one of the most popular event’s organizers in the world, especially in conversion, retail, and e-commerce. It will take place from 11-13 of September at San Francisco Marriott Marquis, USA.
- Gibson Biddle – Former Vp Of Product At Netflix.
- Claire Vo – Svp, Product Management At Optimizely.
- Mark Yolton – Vp, Digital & Interactive At Salesforce.
- Marilyn Mcdonald – Sr. Director – Product, Design, & Technical Program Management At Stubhub.
- Ashton Kutcher – Actor, Investor, Entrepreneur, And Philanthropist.
- Culture & Growth
- Strategy & Process
- Platform & Technology
For more details about The Opticon19, visit the event official website.
2- Connect to Convert 2019
25-27 September 2019 | Boston, USA
Connect to Convert 2019 conference is also one of the top-rated Conversion events that are held continuously in different countries from all over the world. It is presented by LeadsCon that is considered to be one of the biggest events’ organizers worldwide.
This great e-commerce conference is one of LeadsCon series of events that focus on several hot topics in retail, digital strategy, growth hacking, digital marketing, e-commerce, conversion rate optimization, ROI, B2B, B2C, and advertising.
As explained on the event’s official website:
“Connect to Convert is the lead industry’s only roll-up-your-sleeves educational conference and exposition dedicated entirely to the most effective and emerging sectors of the lead generation industry: Calls, Clicks, Search and Shares. With dedicated b-to-c and b-to-b content designed around each section of the sales cycle, Connect to Convert will arm you with the critical intelligence you need to succeed in 2018 and beyond.
Connect to Convert 2019 conference will be presented from 25-27 of September 2019 at The Westin Boston Waterfront, Boston, USA.
- Kim (Weisensee) Brown – Founder (Centrally Human) and Director of Marketing At (AMA Insurance Group).
- Chris Bondhus – Vice President, Demand Gen At Brightcove.
- Tom Cates – Chief Storyteller & CEO At salesEQUITY.
- Arvell Craig – CEO & Senior Consultant At Chatbot Funnels.
- Keith Cramer – Senior VP, Supply Partnerships At MediaAlpha.
- Data Science & Big Data
- Web Analytics & A/B Testing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Search Marketing
- Predictive Analysis & Attribution
- Growth Hacking
- Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Growth Marketing Tools
- Marketing & Sales Automation
- Sustainable Growth Strategies
- Programmatic Advertising
- Conference Pass (Sept. 25-27, 2019) – $1,350.
3- Unbounce Call to Action Conference 2019
25-26 September 2019 | Vancouver, Canada
When talking about must-attend and top-rated Conversion events in September 2019, we should showcase Ubounce Call to Action Conference 2019. This e-commerce conference is considered to be a big global event that gathering a large set of best industry-leaders from all the world, in addition to introducing a valuable suite of speakers, workshops, presentations, talks, and sessions.
Unbounce Call to Action Conference 2019 will discuss all digital marketing, e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing, social media, growth hacking, conversions, B2B, B2C, and marketing strategy fields.
“Since 2014, Call to Action Conference has brought marketers from all over the world together to learn from the brightest minds in the industry. Single track and free of “fluff,” it’s designed to deliver real, actionable marketing tactics and lessons you can put to use the very next day. “
Unbounce Call to Action Conference 2019 is produced by Unbounce, which considered to be one of the largest events’ organizers worldwide. It also presents a great series of events focusing on e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing, conversions rate, and digital marketing.
It will take place from 25-26 September 2019 at Queen Elizabeth Theatre 630 Hamilton St Vancouver, BC V6B 5N6, Canada.
- Andy Crestodina – Co-Founder / Chief Marketing Officer At Orbit Media Studios.
- Angie Schottmuller – Founder & Chief Optimizer At Interactive Artisan.
- Britney Muller – Senior SEO Scientist At Moz.
- Jason Miller – Head of Brand Marketing, EMEA At Microsoft.
- Oli Gardner – Co-founder At Unbounce.
- Data And Analytics
- Regular – Unbounce Customer – CA$576.73.
- Regular – General Admission (Group 2+) – CA$854.93.
- Regular – General Admission – CA$961.93.
For more details about The Unbounce Call to Action Conference 2019, visit the event official website.
Must-Attend Affiliate Marketing And Conversion Events
4- CJU19 Conference
9 – 12 September 2019| Santa Barbara, Ca
The fourth event in our listing of the best Conversion events to attend in September 2019 is CJU19 Conference, which is presented by Commission Junction LLC.
This affiliate marketing event is a great opportunity for all affiliates, e-commerce players, advertisers, marketers, retailers, and all workers in those industries to position themselves amongst the top industry-leaders around the world. As well as discovering the successful ways to enhance their business performance and reach their business goals.
As explained by the event’s organizers:
“At CJ Affiliate, we understand the importance of these connections, and that is why networking is the driving force behind our annual conference, CJU.”
CJU19 Conference will start from 9 – 12 September 2019 in Santa Barbara, Ca.
- Corinne Travis – Senior Manager Influencer Marketing At Moderator.
- Sandrine Thompson – Strategic Insights Director.
- Tobias Allgeyer – Regional Vice President of Germany.
- Suzanne Purcell – Events Director.
- Mayur Kshetramade – President.
- Strategies for Growth
- Measuring Success
- Affiliate Investment
- Influencer Marketing
- Global Growth
- Content Commerce
- Mobile Marketing
- Single Rate – $1,195
- Group Rate (5+ attendees) – 10% Off
For more details about The CJU19 Conference, visit the event official website.